- 牛奶/水 120ml
- 高筋麵粉 210g
- 速發酵母 2g
- 鹽 3g
- 高筋麵粉 90g
- 牛奶/水 84ml
- 速發酵母 1g
- 鹽 3g
- 黑糖 30g
- 牛油 21g
1. 除牛油外，將所有材料倒入電動攪拌器(保留約30ml 液體後加)，先用低速打約2-3分鐘至沒有粉粒，再用中速打2-3分鐘成一個完整的麵團，中途慢慢加入保留的水，每次加水時要先轉低速攪拌再轉中速打，一路加水打至麵團十分柔軟。
4. 用手指測驗麵團，手指沾高筋麵粉，將手指插入麵團的中間，約數cm 的深度，如果沒有馬上彈回就代表可以。如果彈回就需要再發酵。
- Milk /water 120ml
- Bread flour 210g
- Yeast 2g
- Salt 3g
- Bread flour 90g
- Milk/ water 84ml
- Yeast 1g
- Brown sugar 30g
- Butter 21g
1. Use all the ingredients to a dough but dont need to knead too hard. Put it into fridge for 17 hours or above.
Main dough Direction:
You could refer to this if you have to use hand to knead
1. Except butter, put all ingredients into the mixing machine(keep 20-30ml of liquid for the later stage). Use a low speed to mix for 2-3 minutes until everything is combined. Add the sponge dough and mix. Use the medium speed to mix for 2-3 minutes until it forms a dough. During this process, add the remaining water slowly. Every time when u add water, turn to low speed first and turn to medium speed only after the water is well combined with the dough. Beat until the dough is very soft and smooth.
2. Add butter, use the low speed again and wait around 1-2 minutes until it is incorporated with the dough. Use the medium speed to beat the dough for around 25-35 minutes until the thin sheet is formed without breaking. While the machine is beating the dough, you have to stop the machine and clean the hook from time to time so that all the mixture is evenly kneaded. The key is to form the thin sheet.
3. Remove the dough from the machine, put it into a light buttered bowl and let it rise in warm place around 28 degree. Cover the dough by a plastic cling to avoid forming dry skin. If it is summer, you could let the bowl to sit in the room temperature. If it is winter, you need to put that into the microwave with a cup of hot water next to it to provide a warm and moist environment. If the hot water becomes cool, replace by another one. Let the dough to rise around 1- 1.5 hour or it doubles in size.
4. Use your finger to test the dough, stick your finger with some bread flour and put it into the dough around several cm depth. If the dough does not bounce back, it means ok. If the dough is very elastic and bounce back, then you have to let it rise for some more time.
5. Remove the dough from the bowl. Spread little bread flour on your working desk and some onto the dough. Use your hand to flatten the dough so that the big air bubbles inside could be released. Put the dough on the scale and evenly separate into two halves. Rub the doughs into ball shape and cover them with plastic cling and let it cool for 15 minutes.
6. Roll the doughs into rectangular shape and fold the dough and roll and let it cool with plastic cling covered for another 15 minutes.
7. Roll the doughs again into rectangular shape and fold the dough and roll with width slightly less than your bread baking mold. Put the doughs into the mold and put it into the microwave for the second time. Same as the first time, you have to put a cup of hot water inside if this is winter until the dough rise to nearly 80% of the mold.
8. Put it into a preheated 175 degree oven for 30 minutes.
9. Remove from oven, tap the bread together with the mold on the working surface. Remove the bread from the mold and let it cool and cut into slices.