- 雞蛋 130g
- 砂糖 75g
- 蜂蜜 7g
- 水麥芽 7g (烘焙店有售)
- 低筋麵粉 75g
- 牛油 10g
- 牛奶 17ml
- 草苺 70g (約2大粒)
- 糖粉 14g
- 干邑/冧酒 2ml
- 淡忌廉 250ml
- 砂糖 15g
- Egg 130g
- Sugar 75g
- Honey 7g
- Glucose 7g (brought from bakery supply store)
- Cake flour 75g
- Butter 10g
- Milk 17ml
- Strawberry 70g (around 2 big strawberries)
- Icing sugar 14g
- Cognac/ Rum 2ml
- Whipping cream 250ml
- Sugar 15g
Strawberries a few for decoration
Sponge cake directions:
1. Heat honey and glucose to around 40 degree by water bath method.
2. Add sugar to egg and beat, add honey and glucose and continue to beat until fluffy. The mixture could be tested by a toothpick, if the toothpick can stand and does not fall, then it should be ok.
3. Sift the cake flour and add to the egg mixture and use a spatula to fold in and mix.
4. Heat milk and butter to around 80 degree by water bath method. Add to mixture and mix gently.
5. Pour into the mold.
6. Put that into the preheated 170 degree oven for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from the mold and put the cake upside down on the rack.
Strawberries filling directions:
1. Cut the strawberries into slices and mix with icing sugar and the wine.
1. Add sugar to the cream and beat until fluffy.
1. Cut the cake into two halves, use juice from the strawberries filling and brush on the cake.
2. Cost a layer of cream on the cake and then put the strawberries filling and cover with another layer of cream.
3. Cover the cake with cream.
4. Use strawberries to decorate.