今次做了一個8 "x 4"x 8cm 高的木架
- 蛋黃 2 隻
- 蛋白 2 隻
- 砂糖 26g
- 砂糖 40g
- 蜂蜜 18ml
- 低筋麵粉 27g
- 高筋麵粉 27g
- 牛油 18g
- 味醂 15ml (一種常用日本的調味料，可以在大型超級市場找到，平日煮菜也當放，例如做照燒雞扒)
I did a 8 "x 4"x 8cm height wooden mold.
If you need to adjust, you can use one egg as the base, for example, if you want to do 3 eggs, then you could divide by 2 and times 3.
- Egg yolk 2
- Egg white 2
- Sugar 26g
- Sugar 40g
- Honey 18ml
- Cake flour 27g
- Bread flour 27g
- Butter 18g
- Mirin 15ml( a very common Japanese seasoning sauce ，you could buy in large supermarket，you can put it into savory dishes like chicken teriyaki)
1. Heat the honey in bain marie to around 40 degree.
2. Add 26g sugar to egg yolk and beat, add honey slowing and continue to beat until it becomes thicken and light yellow color and ribbon stage. You could test by writing "8", if it could last for 2 second, then it should be ok.
3. Add mirin and mix。
4. Sift the cake flour and bread flour, add to the egg yolk mixture by twice, fold in the flour to the mixture gently until incorporated.
5. Whisk the egg white to bubble stage, add sugar by three times, beat until soft peak.
6. Add 1/3 of the meringue to the mixture and mix and combine the rest by two times, combine them gently.
7. Heat butter in bain marie to around 80 degree at the same time.
8. Add butter by two times to the mixure and mix.
9. Pour it into the mold, put it into the preheated 175 degree oven for 45 minutes and turn to 150 degree for 15 minutes.