不知道你知道吳寶春是誰嗎? 相信很多台灣朋友都知道他的威水史。 他是台灣奮鬥了二十多的麵包師博，2010年以荔枝玫瑰麵包參加世界盃麵包大師賽贏得冠軍! 回國後他在台北及高雄開設了自己的麵包店。他的故事在2013更被拍成電影- 世界第一麥方。三月的台灣之旅要買很多他的麵包好好吃。今次第一次用它公開的配方去做方包...
- 高筋麵粉 300g
- 砂糖 24g
- 鹽 5g
- 牛油 15g
- 水 135ml
- 速發酵母 3g
- 牛奶 69ml
4. 用手指測驗麵團，手指沾高筋麵粉，將手指插入麵團的中間，約數cm 的深度，如果沒有馬上彈回就代表可以。如果彈回就需要再發酵。
- bread flour 300g
- sugar 24g
- salt 5g
- butter 15g
- water 135ml
- instant yeast 3g
- milk 69ml
2. Add butter, use the low speed again and wait around 1-2 minutes until it is incorporated with the dough. Use the medium speed to beat the dough for around 25-35 minutes until the thin sheet is formed without breaking. While the machine is beating the dough, you have to stop the machine and clean the hook from time to time so that all the mixture is evenly kneaded. The key is to form the thin sheet.
3. Remove the dough from the machine, put it into a light buttered bowl and let it rise in warm place around 28 degree. Cover the dough by a plastic cling to avoid forming dry skin. If it is summer, you could let the bowl to sit in the room temperature. If it is winter, you need to put that into the microwave with a cup of hot water next to it to provide a warm and moist environment. If the hot water becomes cool, replace by another one. Let the dough to rise around 1- 1.5 hour or it doubles in size.
4. Use your finger to test the dough, stick your finger with some bread flour and put it into the dough around several cm depth. If the dough does not bounce back, it means ok. If the dough is very elastic and bounce back, then you have to let it rise for some more time.
5. Remove the dough from the bowl. Spread little bread flour on your working desk and some onto the dough. Use your hand to flatten the dough so that the big air bubbles inside could be released. Put the dough on the scale and evenly separate into two halves. Rub the doughs into ball shape and cover them with plastic cling and let it cool for 15 minutes.
6. Roll the doughs into rectangular shape and fold the dough and roll and let it cool with plastic cling covered for another 15 minutes.
7. Roll the doughs again into rectangular shape and fold the dough and roll with width slightly less than your bread baking mold. Put the doughs into the mold and put it into the microwave for the second time. Same as the first time, you have to put a cup of hot water inside if this is winter until the dough rise to nearly 90% of the mold.
8. Put it into a preheated 200 degree oven for 40 minutes.
9. Remove from oven, tap the bread together with the mold on the working surface. Remove the bread from the mold and let it cool and cut into slices.